Pega Roles and Opportunities
Find your own path with Pega and jump-start your career
All Pega Roles
Pega Developers build applications in Pega within their area of expertise such as Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, or Next-Best-Action.
Has the knowledge of Data Scientist, Next-Best-Action Designer, and Next-Best-Action Specialist, but specializes in implementing decisioning and analytic solutions.
- provides business and technical leadership
- designs structural elements and strategies
- drives implementation of standards, strategy architecture, and arbitration frameworks
Pega Business Architects
Pega Business Architects have extensive knowledge of Pega solutions and how they help address various business needs. BAs speak the voice of Pega in other enterprises and help make strategic business decisions.
Helps define and implement the people and process changes needed for digital transformation.
- advises on transformation best practices, processes, and structures
- develops and helps execute change plans
- helps maximize business outcomes from Next-Best-Actions
Low-Code Practitioners build applications in Pega App Studio, advocate for citizen development, and promote low-code solutions in their organization.
Pega Experience Designers
Pega Experience Designers plan and design customer journeys in Pega applications. With design thinking methods and a human-centric approach they ensure excellent, inclusive UX.
Works with clients and partners to understand the users. Identifies pain points, optimizes user journeys, and designs UX solutions.
- understands user needs and motivations
- facilitates Design Thinking workshops
- designs UX solutions, wireframes, storyboards
Hub experience for this role is not available yet. Get started to explore other Pega Community resources.
Project Leaders plan and manage Pega projects, ensure business goals are met, and provide business process expertise and context.
Manages the project implementation and is responsible for governance and overall project success.
- manages and plans the project
- drives business decisions
- supervises project delivery