Updated

Content Type

Product

Capability

Industry

Article

May 24, 2019

Pega Cloud Services supports clients performing certain database operations within Pega Platform™, including adding and deleting database columns and testing queries on PegaRULES , PegaDATA , and CustomerData schemas. Pega supports inserting records into the Pega Platform database by using Pega…

Article

May 24, 2019

The following tables list required hotfixes the Pega® Sales Automation for Insurance application requires. To request a hotfix, go to your account on My Support Portal . Click +Create and select Request Type > Existing Hotfix Request. Enter and verify the hotfix details and click Submit. Import…

Article

May 24, 2019

Pega Sales Automation™ includes a variety of work objects, for example, accounts, contacts, and so on. Use the Pega Sales Automation API to create or edit work objects from any external application and to enhance the flexibility of the application to communicate with other systems. Generating the…

Article

May 23, 2019

You can use Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud™ (PDC) to monitor all versions of Pega Platform™, starting with 6.22. To ensure that your system sends all the required information for PDC features that were introduced after your version of Pega Platform, always install the most recent hotfix available…

Article

May 22, 2019

Pega Cloud provides services that are available to the customer and their end users 24x7x365: Service-level agreement (SLA) for production system availability is 99.95%. Pega Cloud services are delivered so there is built-in continuity and data replication to meet the contract service level…

Article

May 22, 2019

For optimum availability, Pega Cloud Services uses the Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure as a service (IaaS). The AWS infrastructure is composed of regions and availability zones. AWS regions are geographically distant, logically defined, and jurisdictionally distinct operating areas. An AWS…

Article

May 22, 2019

The Pega Cloud Services Guide   is an overview of the main components, commercial offerings and options available to Pega Cloud Services clients.

Article

May 22, 2019

Pega Cloud customers can view their environment details from the  My Pega Cloud  tab of the My Support Portal . For example, you can view the Pega Platform version, current environment status, and user activities for any environment which your credentials provide access. Prerequisites To use My…