Updated

Content Type

Product

Capability

Community

Industry

Aug 23, 2019

Using v7.3.1 I have a very simple spinoff flow that creates one assignment. Once that assignment is performed, the spinoff flow should end. When I perform the assignment and click 'submit', I get the error "The reference .pxFlow() is not valid. Reason: contains empty subscript(s…

Aug 23, 2019

Hi, We are seeing lot of kafka exceptions in the log even though we are not using Kafka broker. Does it affect the system? How can it be suppressed? BrokerSession[brokerId=1047,broker=Broker[endpoints=PLAINTEXT://159.208.196.160:1090,jmxPort=1092,rack=null,version=4],startTime=1566404266237,…

Aug 23, 2019

First of all to be clear, I am doing the System Architect Essentials v8. The post course drop down only has v7.1, no v8. My issue is that I am trying to do the "Exercise: Designing a user Interface". I have completed all of the exercises to this point. The assignment summary says I will…

Aug 23, 2019

In our multi node environment we are considering not having a search node (<node-type> =< search>). if we don't have a specific dedicated search node(s) (the standard Pega behaviour is that the first node that starts become the search node), and to avoided the first…

Aug 23, 2019

Hello all, I'm currently working with an activity used to evaluate input in a property. When the value is over a certain amount I'm trying to have a message displayed that they are entering a value over that amount just as a reminder or warning. I've used Property-Set-Messages,…

Aug 23, 2019

Hi, We are using 7.3.0 version and we have a requirement to show the list of operator based on access group. Let's say i have 4 Access group in my Operator id AG1, AG2, AG3 ,AG4 and my operator id is pointing to AG1. So If AG1 user will see the dropdown they should be able to see my Operator…

Aug 23, 2019

All! I have a page list structure like below. "Rows(1)" { "Columns(1)" { "Value":"1", }, "Columns(2)" { "Value":"2", }, "Columns(3)" { "Value":"3", }, "Rows(2)" { "Columns(1)…

Aug 23, 2019

Dears, With Pega Deployment Manager 02.01.03 we are delivering package of 2 products. Rule jar ( list of all ruleset) and Data Instance (All Data instances for DB, DB Table, Class etc). 1 - When we import Rule Jar, if there are any aged updates then the pipeline fails with status,…

Aug 23, 2019

I have tried processToXml and ProcessToPdf and tried putting ProcessToPdf before each of these and thried everything with and without ocrImagesAndText being true. everything just returns false. I am trying to get text out of a pdf produced by scanning a paper document, but there are even some pdfs…

Aug 23, 2019

I have a situation where users do not wait long enough for a part of the screen to reload and show the file that they just uploaded, so they upload it again. Later they discover that they uploaded the file multiple times. Telling them to be patient is not helping. In their part of the world "…