Updated

Content Type

Product

Capability

Industry

Article
Apr 19, 2019

This article provides information about Pega Cloud maintenance. This information is provided for planning purposes, and is subject to change at the discretion of Pegasystems Inc. Foreword Periodic system maintenance is essential to maintaining the on-going stability and security of your Pega Cloud…

Article
Apr 18, 2019

Designed to run Pega applications on industry-leading infrastructure, Pega Cloud Services manages your Pega Platform and strategic application environments so you can focus on your customers and their results. Focus on customers and their results through a set of enhancements that simplify your…

Article
Apr 15, 2019

Pega Cloud customers can download log files from the  My Pega Cloud   tab in the  My Support Portal  for internal analysis or to share with Pega Global Customer Support (GCS). This ability to download logs is an enhancement to the Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud  which offers the self-service…

Article
Apr 3, 2019

You can now adopt a container-based architecture orchestrated by Kubernetes to maximize performance and scale for your Pega Platform™ deployments. Kubernetes orchestration maximizes the performance and scale for your Pega Platform deployments For clients managing their cloud environments on…

Article
Apr 2, 2019

Use Deployment Manager to create continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, which automate tasks and allow you to quickly deploy high-quality software to production. Each customer VPC on Pega Cloud has a dedicated orchestrator instance to use Deployment Manager. You do not need to…

Article
Apr 2, 2019

For Pega Platform™ 8.1 and later, this article applies only to the latest major or minor software version upgrades of Pega Platform and the suite of CRM applications running in Pega Cloud environments. The latest upgrade version includes all previously released patches. This article provides…

Article
Mar 27, 2019

These release notes provide information about enhancements, known issues, issues related to updating from a previous release, and issues that were resolved in each release of Deployment Manager. See the following topics for more information: Deployment Manager 04.03.02 Deployment Manager 04.03.01…

Article
Mar 22, 2019

Pega Cloud Services supports a major US-based bank to deliver hyper-personalized web content that is optimized for customer lifetime value during each online interaction with their brand. Pega Cloud Services architected an infrastructure to support the client’s initial use case of 45 million…

Article
Mar 14, 2019

The following guidelines govern customer access to Pega Cloud environments: An authorized organizational contact must open a ticket in My Support Portal to request customer access. All access is set up by using Named Accounts that have unique IDs and passwords. Customers accept all responsibility…

Article
Mar 14, 2019

You can manage Pega Cloud environments from the My Pega Cloud tab on the My Support Portal . For example, you can restart an environment, download a bundle of log files, and view high-level details about the environment. Prerequisites To use My Support Portal: Ensure that your browser settings…