Updated

Content Type

Product

Community

Dec 31, 2017

I have a validate rule for required field validations and the rule mapped to a flow action that gets triggered on "Submit" button click. I have another button to Restart the Stage. So if "Restart" button is clicked and Submit is clicked, the user should be redirected to the…

Dec 31, 2017

Hi All, How to extract the data from excel attributes which are not in the column format? For example, Captured data via excel should be displayed on the Pega UI form.But data in excel is not in the columns sequence. It was not similar approach of loading the data via data table. Is there any…

Dec 31, 2017

Hey Guys, I've a requirement to automatic retry a service on failure after 30 minutes. The catch it, this time interval should be reconfigurable without deployment (something similar to a Dynamic System Settings concept) . The wait shape's Time Interval falls out of scope (as in order to…

Dec 31, 2017

I'd like to be able to log the entire REST (JSON) requests that come into a Mock REST service in SoapUI. I do see them in the Message Log - but only the date/time stamp and the URL is shown - no details (like the actual *JSON contents* of the request) is visible and accessible.That would be a…

Dec 30, 2017

Hi All, As part of the SLA escalation activities, the case should be routed from worklist to exception workbasket @ deadline as part of SLA configuration (passed deadline is not configured). But the case had been opened by the User and the SLA had been breached in this duration. 1. What will…

Dec 30, 2017

Hi I have a requirement similar to this post. I am using OOTB PartyApprovalMajority flow, assignments for voting will be created for all workparty defined in the Case. for example I have 5 workparty defined in the Case and I want to complete the approval process once minimum 3 parties voted, Can…

Dec 30, 2017

I need to control the onclick action events configured for a button in the section which i cannot do it in pega 7.1.8 version as there is no when condition option available, which is availabel in 7.3 version. Please take a look at the screen shot, I am trying to do Open assignment which i need to…

Dec 30, 2017

Hi, We have built a churn customer predictive model from csv data and used it in our process. Now we are trying to show some graphs/reports related to the model like discrimination graph, final segmentation graph, top predictors etc in our customized pega portal dashboard. Can you please let me…

Dec 30, 2017

I would like to allow one operator to open a sub-case and work on it, but this operator shouldn't be able to see the parent case. How can I achieve this? I tried removing the permissions to Open and Modify the parent case for the Access Group of this operator, but if I do this, the operator…

Dec 29, 2017

Hi all, I have a property - SENSEX whose value keeps changing continuously. I have a requirement to display this property in my page. However, when ever there is a change in the value of SENSEX, the same need to be reflected in my page and this has to happen automatically without any user…