Updated

Content Type

Product

Community

Dec 31, 2018

Hi Team, We have business requirement to store Work item attachment to Amazon S3 bucket. To do this, we wanted to configure Amazon S3 as repository rule and enable them in Application rule so that PEGA by default store all work item attachment to Amazon S3 bucket instead of Pega DB. While…

Dec 31, 2018

How do you log the Raw Request that Pega is sending for a Connect-REST POST: Not just the JSON and not the other bits and pieces that the debug logging gives you and not the other bits and pieces available on the parameter page in the tracer, but the actual full Raw request. That would look like…

Dec 31, 2018

I have a requirement need to Cancel case any time in the Case Life Cycle, my idea was to add as optional action- eventually is become cancel local action in case lifecycle. But thought of utilizing OOTB Approve/Reject , My Question is during different case stages - one of the stage step I added…

Dec 31, 2018

I need clarification regarding adding Large DataPage to whitelist As per Pega Documentation After you create the data page, declare it as a large data page. To do this, edit the whitelist for the List of data pages that are available offline but are not referenced directly in the UI. Add the…

Dec 31, 2018

My Question is reducing number of offline enabled access group in an mobile application would improve performance ? Generally even build mobile application - not many accessgroup we enable offline enabled, normally one access group for mobile users, other access groups for desk /laptop web users,…

Dec 29, 2018

Hi All, I am working on WIndows Application. To interrogate that using Windows Adapter.The problem here is, the objects or controls not able to capturing or interrogating.When i am trying to interrogate the controls, MDI Client only interrogated(The controls, Tabs and Menu's having in the MDI…

Dec 28, 2018

Hi - I need to check if a page is on the clipboard before calling it. (if its not already there it can't be called for the process I am running) The issue is the page requires a parameter. If I check without the parameter the page is not found. Is it possible to use the PageExist function with…

Dec 28, 2018

Hi, I want to find and save current running thread details into variables and then on user action like on click of a button, I want to kill that previous thread. The main reason for this is.. one of the application that we are automating is very slow and it hangs few times and it runs in the…

Dec 28, 2018

In the Connect-REST rule POST header is set to Content-Type: "application/json". But in the captured Connect REST request has override the header Content-Type with "text/plain" as follows. Wed Apr 04 03:22:41 CDT 2018:INFO:--8dZGfHO7gPBZCjmgYUr04__I9QM0vQR Content-Disposition…

Dec 28, 2018

Hello, I have a section that allows users to search for a Work Object "OPQ" by two means : - either with an autocomplete that will list all OPQ objects matching the workgroup of the user and retrieves the pyID in the field - or with a search icon using the pyID directly entered by the…