Updated

Content Type

Product

Capability

Community

Industry

Oct 13, 2019

I have a requirement for the business to be able to hide/unhide columns by the user. Using the Pega OOTB functionality, I am able to achieve this by checking the "optimize code" check box, followed by "personalize table" checkboxes. When I check these boxes it causes 2 issues…

Oct 13, 2019

Hi There, I am working on v8.3. I have created an email channel with intelligent routing to create a case type if a topic is detected. All works fine but the user who sends the email to the channel always receive an email from the email account of the email channel with an ackwnowledge that a…

Oct 13, 2019

We had a 'Rich Text editor' in a section to display the correspondence body. Now got the requirement that on click of a button the data present in 'Rich Text editor' needs to printed as per the print configuration provided in local computer and need to generate a pdf with the…

Oct 13, 2019

Hi, I am trying to connect to a PEGA server that's running on Websphere Liberty Profile but I get this error om.pega.jmx.ui.util.JMXClientException: Exception getting MBean Server connection. Fail to instantiate WASJMXConnector Failed to get mbean server connection SMA ERROR: Failed to…

Oct 13, 2019

In Customer Service applications there are some data classes (PegaCA-Interface-xxx) like Account and Contact. These data types are not directly referencing each other. The link between them is being made by the PegaCA-Link-xxx class instances. For example PegaCA-Link-ContactAccount which maps the…

Oct 12, 2019

Hi, I was trying to start interrogation for a web application, however, i was getting below error, any idea how to fix it? 1) Exception Information ********************************************* Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException Message: "Object reference not set to an instance…

Oct 12, 2019

Hi, I have tried hunting around for solution but I am not able to come to know how to achieve it. We are running on Pega Platform 7.3 and Pega Marketing 7.22. We need to regularly SFTP to and retrieve from a remote server, so that we are able use the data in our Campaign. I do hope to use the…

Oct 12, 2019

We are attempting to use Connect-FTP and receiving following error: "File does not exist or cannot be read: /usr/local/tomcat/temp/StaticContent/global/ServiceExport/test.txt" We are receiving same error when attempting to use both relative and absolute path in 'Local file'…

Oct 12, 2019

On the advanced tab of the rule-obj-class ruleform, there is an option to "Propagate schema changes to child tables". This sets the .pyIsCoreClass property, which is referenced nowhere else in the system. There is no documentation around this option. I've created a framework…

Oct 12, 2019

Hi all, The setting -DExcludeAgents doesnt seem to be working in our Multi node environment. Pega Version 7.4 Env Type: AWS Cloud Multi Node Cluster [Classification: WebNode, BackgroundProcessing, BIX, Search] A portion of JVM_OPTS: -Duser.country=AU -DExcludeAgents=PegaAESRemote:* -Djdk.tls.…