Updated

Content Type

Product

Capability

Community

Industry

May 19, 2019

Pega robotic automation allows to access the user's screen in order to capture a screenshot. This is represented by a static object called 'PrimaryScreen' which resides in the namespace 'System.Windows.Forms' . Here is the link for the documentation. https://docs.microsoft…

May 19, 2019

Requirement is to consume a Service that uses one-way SSL. The following article mentions about creating a security profile with uploading the JKS file. https://community1.pega.com/community/pega-support/question/ssl-configuration-soaprest-connectors But, the Service providers shared the root…

May 19, 2019

We are trying to integrate Tomcat with IBM WebSphere MQ. In the following PDN link, Pega has provided the process to integrate Tomcat with IBM WebSphere MQ. Need to understand the actions to be done in details as the steps are mentioned in High level. https://community.pega.com/support/support-…

May 19, 2019

Hello, In the process of assessing and configuring Pega KM, in the implementation guide, Our Application Should be built on top of Pega KM, which is on top of PRPC. This Way Custom Application can see all the rules in Pega KM since it is on top of it. Now, let's say I want to use only my…

May 18, 2019

Hi, I have configured SMTP (outbound) and IMAP (inbound) in the Data-EmailAccount instance multiple times in the past but not with Microsoft Exchange server. Question 1: Does Pega Platform support Microsoft Exchange for email sending & receiving. Question 2: If I understand correctly,…

May 18, 2019

Hi, I have a requirement on button Clicks DateTime Control should get added in the rows So, I have taken table Layout in the section. I have created DateTime Property using mode pagelist. In the Table Layout i have taken the DateTime Control. In the table property i have given the datetime…

May 18, 2019

Pega is hosted on Tomcat Tomcat does not have inbuilt JMS connection pooling and PEGA also does not provide connection pooling. Due, to this pega is opening lot of connections to the Tibco EMS server and the performance is also poor. We had a major Incident during the last disaster recovery test…

May 17, 2019

Hello everybody! I'm currently developing a Bot that takes and saves screenshots in certain steps of a process. However, when I deploy the Bot in a Virtual Machine (I'm using Remote Desktop Protocol), it works fine only if I have the RDP connection opened. Otherwise, if I close the…

May 17, 2019

We are building a campaign and want to use a seed test to verify it. We would like to know the answers to these questions: When an offer flow launched by a running campaign is to send an email to a customer, where does Pega get the email address from by default? When an offer flow launched by a…

May 17, 2019

I am facing an issue in the following scenario: A sub case has one SLA on an assignment When the SLA reaches the deadline the case is resolved-cancelled A parent case creates a sub case instance and wait until the child case SLA is triggered. The wait shape lets the parent wait for the child…