Updated

Content Type

Product

Capability

Community

Industry

May 20, 2019

We are following the installation guide, but to meet the client requirements for DevOps, it is mandatory to use Puppet to automate the installation. In this context, we will support the construction of the script that Puppet must follow to automate the installation and meet the needs of the client…

May 20, 2019

We are facing DEV slowness due to Java thread dump , unable to find the exact issue for thread dump. Most of the time i see below exception in logs. (Attached the pega rules.log) ( web.impl.WebStandardImpl) WARN - I/O Exception occurred while writing or flushing the stream org.apache.catalina.…

May 20, 2019

Pega is hosted on Tomcat Tomcat does not have inbuilt JMS connection pooling and PEGA also does not provide connection pooling. Due, to this pega is opening lot of connections to the Tibco EMS server and the performance is also poor. We had a major Incident during the last disaster recovery test…

May 20, 2019

Hello The function @String.pxReplaceAllViaRegex(.Notes,'"',"") works correct but @String.pxReplaceAllViaRegex(.Notes,'\',"") throws an error 'Source— Invalid expression or reference: No candidates found [possible function name, ruleset/version…

May 20, 2019

Siteminder to Ping Acess Migration is happening for GMOF aaplication. The Ping Access agent is installed too, the problem we are facing currently is after logging from SSO (after putting USerID and password) - Pega rules Process Commander page is opened - The error msg which pops up is '…

May 20, 2019

I'm trying to extend the Jira integration with Agile Workbench to include 7 custom priorities, instead of the 5 supported out of the box. I updated the “SetSeverityFromJira” Decision Table to map the Jira Priority IDs to the Jira Priority Field values in the Pega-Agile-Work class. I'm…

May 20, 2019

Chatbot interaction object is of PegaCA-Work-Interaction-VA-WCB class. If we need to add any workflow with Question/Anwser, it is only effective in Service object (intent) case types. Adding Question shapes on Interaction flow has no effect on Chatbot conversation. 1) If we have non intent-…

May 20, 2019

I have a RPA on a virtual server machine. I have a web adapter (webDCMS) with StartMyDay = None and RuntimeConfig: <StartMyDay><FileLocation value="" /> But I get an error only in log file of running machine: StartMyDayService.GetAdapterPropertyValue - Unable…

May 20, 2019

Hello everybody! I am currently developing a bot that uses a text adapter (WinHllapi) to extract information of an specific region of the screen. The text of this region contains spaces and breaklines (Picture attached). However, when I extract the text using the property "Text" of the…

May 20, 2019

Hello, in OOTB pxTimeline control there is no way how to localize message "No data to display in the selected range" into other language using Field Value rule. I've created different types of Field Values (pyCaption, pyMessageLabel, pyLabel, pyActionLabel, pyStatusLabel,…