Updated

Content Type

Product

Capability

Community

Industry

Oct 17, 2019

Join Sreedhar Ganduri (@SreeGanduri) in this Ask the Expert session (14-18 Oct) on Dynamic Containers and Ajax Containers. About Sreedhar: Sreedhar Ganduri is a Senior Product Manager in User Experience area. He has been in technology industry for around 15 years, he joined Pegasystems in 2012…

Oct 17, 2019

Hi all, I'm currently facing the issue, that Properties which where optimized in our DEV environment are not visible in the Report Explorer in higher environments. On DEV the properties are available in the Reports Browser. I deployed the database table Rule of the affected as described here…

Oct 17, 2019

Hello, After upgrading to 8.2.1 from 7.3.1, the designer studio and the application has a corrupted UI in all its icons. Some icons does not appear at all Some icons are replaced by weird letter Some icons are squares, or three dots Attached screenshot Contacted Support they suggest to…

Oct 17, 2019

Hi there, I have tried to Implement Snowbound virtual viewer in Pega version 8.2 by following knowledge article from Community https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/system-administration/implementing-snowbound-virtualviewer-pega-platform Issue faced here is any type of file whether…

Oct 17, 2019

Hi, I have the question related to pega cosmos design system.I have gone through the links,saying that pega cosmos design for pega marketing place to get better customer interaction,low code evolution.but i'm mess up with these, How pega cosmos design related to UX design? what is the role…

Oct 17, 2019

Hi All, I'm facing corrupt list: property not in parent's list after adding decalre index.It occurs intermittently. com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: corrupt list: property not in parent's list! at com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.clipboard.ClipboardPropertyBase.indexOf(…

Oct 17, 2019

Hi everyone My Scenario - To obtain texts from a image containing some texts using Tess4j. I have implemented it in Java Environment. After then i have imported the jar to pega, and trying to write a java code within the activity. Problem arises when i am trying to call ITeserract method (static…

Oct 17, 2019

I am trying to find a "Passed Deadline" property to populate in my correspondence. I have been able to display the goal and deadline date/time so the responder knows how long they have before the correspondence link expires and regenerates a new one. I have also attempted to just create…

Oct 17, 2019

Hi, We've got Pega Platform 7.4 with Robot Manager 6.1. We are very interested in taking advantage of changing the workgroups of the robots but We have found a point not resolved yet. Supposing we've got a robot that can works in 2 workgroups [WG1 (default one) and WG2] we are trying the…

Oct 17, 2019

We have created three adaptive model and referred it within our strategy. We had to change few things in predictors so we removed previous adaptive model and referred the new one in our strategy.the problem is, for the three strategies, negative responses are not captured. It will be helpful if…