Updated

Content Type

Product

Capability

Community

Industry

May 23, 2019

Hello everybody! While we are having a conversation on a related topic on this thread, I found this Pega article: https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/rules-have-been-updated-pega-customer-service I'm using Pega 8.1 with the Customer Service framework, and I see that the…

May 23, 2019

Hi! I am unable to create a survey question using 'Multi-text boxes'. The instructions say https://community.pega.com/sites/default/files/help_v81/procomhelpmain.htm?portalThreadName=OpenPortal_Developer&portalName=Developer#rule-/rule-pegaq-/rule-pegaq-question/creating-fixed-…

May 23, 2019

We are migrating from Websphere to Tomcat with the same Database. We have to switch between these environments for testing as the migration is still in progress.We make sure either WebSphere or Tomcat is up , but not both. We are facing cache issues after we switch from WebSphere to Tomcat and…

May 23, 2019

Hello everyone! Hope you all are fine. I want to replicate the exact behavior of the "Create Work" action, but on an activity. This means that if I call my activity in the Click event of a button, it will do the following things: Open a new tab. Create a new case. Display it in the…

May 23, 2019

Hi, Help is appreciated. We are seeing the below exception multiple times in pega rules log. java.lang.RuntimeException: Component stack mismatch {"NTId":"1549972314797000","NTRef":"ae7bcaf0af5897e555c2943585521338_32","pyName":"…

May 23, 2019

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know if there are any general suggestions on how to create a case automatically when a specific portal loads. I'm using the Interaction Portal from Customer Service framework, so I have done the following development: Copied @baseclass.preDisplayHarness…

May 23, 2019

An updated version of the "remote" rules are available. We advise all PDC customers to load the new rules. This is the fourth release of "remote" rules; this release is cumulative. Starting with PDC 186, PDC provides notification when search has problems or agents appear hung.…

May 23, 2019

Hello, I have requirement where i need to save the the Data into SQL server while recording the data into table after some records recorded into data table i'm getting a error. ****///****Error executing link in Automation: GetData_From_DataBase - From: Main_GC.DB_Connection.Properties To:…

May 23, 2019

We are planning to migrate to Oracle 12c with in our organization. We are using Dual User configuration and as part of it we are unable to grant ANALYZE ANY DICTIONARY privilege to ADMIN USER due to our internal policy restriction. Therefore, we would like to know what would be the impact if this…

May 23, 2019

Hi Team, Our application had undergone security test and they found issues related to cookie. Please find below risk If the secure flag is set on a cookie, then browsers will not submit the cookie in any requests that use an unencrypted HTTP connection, thereby preventing the cookie from being…