1st January 2019 is not considered as a holiday
1st January 2019 is not considered as a holiday by @isBusinessDay / CalendarUtility.java.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a calendar rule
- Define the holidays
- Create a product file to move a code from one environment to another
- Use the AddDays function over a period with a holiday, defined in the calendar, in a new environment
- Run the code. The holiday is not considered as a non business day
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Restart the node after moving each code or importing a product
- Re-save the calendar rule in each environment after moving each code or importing a product
0% found this useful