Access to Role Obj does not restrict ruleset version addition
Unable to restrict adding a ruleset version for a specific role by defining the Access Role to Object.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create the Access Role to Object for the class rule-ruleset-version.
- Add 0 to modify instances.
- Click the + button to add a ruleset version.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
There is no restriction to prevent the modal window pop-up.
Perform the following local-change:
- Clicking the + button in the Ruleset version Addition form. The modal window opens.
- Click Ok on the modal window and click the Save button. An error displays stating that the user does not have the authorization to modify the instance and a save does not happen. As a result, the ruleset version is not added.
- Add 0 on the Run Report option on the Access Role to Object to prevent the modal window popup from opening.
0% found this useful