Accessibility: Sorting and Filtering does not work
List of issues reported by user:
1. JAWS doesn’t announce the column is sortable.
2. JAWS doesn’t announce that the column is sorted ascending or descending.
3. Cannot select the Filter icon by tapping (or any other keyboard shortcut).
4. JAWS doesn’t announce that there is a Filter icon.
5. When the Filter icon is clicked by the mouse, JAWS doesn’t read the filter list
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section with some properties.
2. Enable sorting and filtering options in the section
3. Create a flow action and a refer it in a flow.
4. Run the flow in JAWS and navigate to each column using tab key.
"ARIA" attributes weren't generated without PegaWAI ruleset.
This issue is resolved by hotfix item HFix-10354.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.