ACCESS_OPEN - PRSecurityException
User noticed that "Access_Open" error appears when case is run with following configuration:
The mainflow contains atleast one subflow and one assignment; subflow contains many assignments.
or when the Perform Harness contains pxDisplayStages section.
2016-10-03 16:07:41,911 [ WebContainer : 4] [TABTHREAD0] [ Application] (ega_procom_pegaprocomutilities) ERROR 127.0.0.1|localhost Operator-Id - ACCESS_OPEN exception for
com.pega.pegarules.pub.context.PRSecurityException: ClassName on which access is requested is not specified
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a flow in which a Assignment and a sub-process exists.
2) Subprocess has multiple assignment shapes.
3) In perform Harness, include pxDisplayStages section.
4) Include the same section pxDisplayStages in Flow Action of a section.
5) After running the flow in the case, find the exception logged in PEGA_RULES logs.
Issue in the pzStageProcessLink control where Pega internally does security check even when assignment is not there.
This causes the Access_Open error.