Actions on a List item do not execute properly
Error when updating a Grid row when grid source is Report Definition
Error casting VirtualListPropertyElement to VirtualClipboard
Steps to Reproduce
1) Configure a Gid in a section with the source as a report definition to automatically load the data.
2) Create a button on each row to "update" the row data.
3) Configure a click on the button to run local action on the item selected with "refresh this item" or "refresh all items" configured both give the same result.
4) Configure the local action on the data row to have a section to update the row.
5) Run the section and try to update a row in the Grid.
Report definition always returns read-only list in version 6. Behaviour is changed from version 7 onwards.
Perform the following local-change:
Copy the list provided by the report definition to another read-write list and point that list to grid.
0% found this useful