Activity called from post flow action JS is executed twice
In an offline mobile application, an activity is configured to be called from the postFlowAction JS using the launchBox API. At runtime, that activity is executed twice on the server.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an offline enabled application and case
- Add a postFlowAction JS for one of the flow actions
- Use launchbox API to call an activity
- Trace the requestor when trying to execute the flow on the device.
- Notice that the activity called via the API runs twice
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
ResolutionTwo Hotfixes are required to address this issue
- HFix-29035 updates the Pega mobile build version to 7.22 (This is necessary for the issue to be addressed)
- HFix-33260 implements a deduplication mechanism responsible for preventing the processing of the same action twice on the server.
Rebuild your mobile application after applying these.
Published April 21, 2017 - Updated April 25, 2017