Activity called from post flow action JS is executed twice
In an offline mobile application, an activity is configured to be called from the postFlowAction JS using the launchBox API. At runtime, that activity is executed twice on the server.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an offline enabled application and case
- Add a postFlowAction JS for one of the flow actions
- Use launchbox API to call an activity
- Trace the requestor when trying to execute the flow on the device.
- Notice that the activity called via the API runs twice
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
Two Hotfixes are required to address this issue
- HFix-29035 updates the Pega mobile build version to 7.22 (This is necessary for the issue to be addressed)
- HFix-33260 implements a deduplication mechanism responsible for preventing the processing of the same action twice on the server.
0% found this useful