Activity status error when mapping requirement to specification
Activity status error occurs when mapping a requirement to a specification from the Specifications page.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Designer Studio > Application > Profile > Requirements or Specifications.
- Write a specification.
- In the Advanced tab, map the specification with one or more Requirements.
- Click the ‘+’ sign to map the specification with the requirement.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
'pyPreGridUpdate' is modified in the application ruleset when configuring 'currentGridIndex' to a String value. Ideally, index values are in number format. Therefore, a runtime exception is observed when 'pyPreGridUpdate' is executed.
Perform either of the following local-changes to set a numeric value to 'currentGridIndex' property instead of String:
- Use the pyPreGridUpdate out-of-the-box rule.
- Modify the saved rule from the application ruleset.
0% found this useful