Adding new row in master-details grid, distorts the UI
A grid is configured in the embedded flow action that is present in the master-details grid. Adding a new row to the master-details grid distorts the UI. This occurs in the Internet Explorer browser only.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a grid with master-details configuration as Expandable in a section.
- Add another grid in the expandable section.
- In the inner grid, include a column with a drop-down control.
- On the dropdown control, configure an onchange Refresh This Section.
- Run the case in the Internet Explorer browser and add a row to the parent grid.
- Expand the parent grid and add a row in the expandable section grid.
- Create another row in the parent grid and add a row in the expandable section grid. The UI is distorted.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
In the Expandable section, pyGridRowDeatils is used as the default template. This template has a dynamic layout configured with Optimized CSS option set in the Presentation tab. At runtime, the template uses the Flex CSS style. In the Internet Explorer browser, Flex CSS does not work correctly. The issue occurs intermittently.
Perform the following local-change:
Use pzGridExpandPaneTemplate as the expandable section template instead of pyGridRowDetails.
0% found this useful