Additional columns display when adding an item in the grid
Additional columns display when adding an item despite the 'Add Item' element not present in the grid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create two grids in one section using the same property source
- Configure five properties for display in one of the grids
- Configure three properties for display in the other grid
- Add a When rule to display
- Navigate to the grid with three properties > Click Add Item
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Open the section containing the two grids in the dynamic layout
- Click the Tick icon of first dynamic layout and save as a separate section
- Configure the same visible When condition on the included section layout
Published March 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.