ADM Model Predictors based on Model parameters are not updated
The user has defined two new model predictors based on the model parameters. The model is included in a strategy. However, even though the input data into the Model parameters exists, the predictors are not updated.
No error messages
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a Adaptive Model Rule.
- Add parameter predictors to that model rule.
- Include the model rule in a strategy.
- Run the strategy from an interaction.
- Check the behaviour report from the Adaptive Model Monitoring landing page.
This was an issue in the configuartion of the strategy. The pyChannel and pyDirection properties were not set in the strategy that execute the adaptive model rule.
The strategy was updated and these two properties are set while importing propositions and the model was executed.
This correctly updates the parameter predictors after the responses arrive.