After exposing a column, data does not appear in reports
The user has a top level property that was exposed in the work table using the property optimization tool. The column did not get populated at all for the child classes.
No error messages displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a property in a higher class (such as a parent class or a framework layer).
- Include that property and give it a value in instances of a lower class (such as a case type's class).
- Expose the property using the property optimization wizard. Be sure to select all of the lower classes in the wizard.
- Let the column population for the lower classes finish.
- Create a new instance of the lower class, making sure to give the newly exposed property a value.
- Review the database table where the lower class instances are stored and see that the newly created column for the exposed property has no values.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules that results in the newly exposed column not being populated.
Apply HFix-30080 to fix the issue with the property optimization tool.
To populate the column for the property that was optimized for reporting before the hot fix was applied use the command line tool prpcUtils (or prpcServiceUtils) with the expose option.
0% found this useful