After validation failed some date appears in front of question
SummaryIt is observed when using Smart Dispute that when a validation error occurs coupled to a date field the screen is refreshed with the Date is displayed in front of the question.
Also the validation error is seen at the top of the screen as expected.
Error MessagesError: ContrctDate: This date can not be a future date
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Case.
- From determine reason code screen other actions, select choose a reason code option.
- Select 41-1 reason code.
- For the question : "What date was the Merchant or Acquirer notified that the account was closed" select some date.
- Then select Yes for question "Did the Cardholder attempt to resolve with the Merchant?"
- Then enter a future date in "Date of most recent contact: " field.
- Click Submit to get an error.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
ResolutionApply HFix-33574 to resolve the issue.
Published April 7, 2017 - Updated May 4, 2017