Agent Failures due to Connection is closed errors
PEGA Autonomic Event Services (AES) Out of the box (OOTB) agents are failing in one of the application server nodes.
Restarting the failed agents does not help.
The error gets thrown at the time when the agents gets executed.
com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.ObjectClosedException: DSRA9110E: Connection is closed.
Steps to Reproduce
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment:
The connection from Websphere is closed. Need to use the 'Validate' option for datasource properties for new and existing connection.
Make the following changes in the Websphere Admin Console:
- Navigate to Data sources > PegaRULES > WebSphere Application Server data source properties.
- Select the following under Connection Validation Properties and save the changes:
- Validate new connection
- Validate existing pooled connections
- Navigate to Data sources > PegaRULES > Connection pools.
- Set the maximum number of connections to 100.
Published November 2, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.