Alerts are duplicated when modifying records in data table
When modifying a record in a delegated data table, a new record is added instead of updating the existing record.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the Administrator portal.
- Select Manage Change.
- Select the Edit option for the Alerts table.
- Click a field in an existing Alert and modify it.
- Click in some white space. It appears that the existing Alert is updated in the grid.
- Refresh the Alerts list. Instead of modifying the existing Alert, the change is saved to a new Alert in the grid.
The key specified for the class was pyLabel. A declare expression was configured with the 'Whenever inputs change' option. This set pyLabel to a unique value when the Alert record was edited.
Perform the following local-change:
Modify the declare expression that sets pyLabel to use the 'When used, if no value present' option.
0% found this useful