Alignment issue in exported Excel for DateTime property
In the exported Excel, the Received Date column value alignment varies in multiple rows. For some rows, this column value is left aligned; while for other rows, the value is right aligned.
Steps to Reproduce
A third-party product issue: MS Excel.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the Export_DateTime HTML rule instance on the system.
- Perform a Save As of the HTML property and specify a new Stream Name, custom Ruleset, and Ruleset version.
- Update the new HTML property to add the code below the existing code (in the below <div> tag the style must be the format which must be exported to Excel.)
<div class="excel-datetime" style="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:@">
- Open the report definition rule to update it.
- Add the new custom HTML property in the column.
- Format values for the corresponding DateTime property field.
- Save the rules.
- Execute the report definition and perform an Export to Excel.