All parameters not set when setting status on assignment shape
Only the status is set when the user tries to set the status directly on the assignment shape. Additional parameters, pyTaskName, pyFlowName, pyFlowtype, etc, are not set.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- In the assignment shape of a flow, the work status is being set.
- Update the HistoryListView list view rule, to add the additional columns to be displayed in the audit history.
- Update the harness to have a link, which on click runs the action "View Attachments", to display the audit history.
- Run the flow.
- Observe: the work status is set, however, the corresponding properties(pyFlowName, pyFlowType and pyTaskName) are not set.
- Click "View Attachments" link.
- Observe: the correponding columns are blank.
- Note: directly calling the "UpdateStatus" Activity should still work correctly.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules :
Status Update via an assignment, uses the UpdateStatus activity by passing a new parameter page with only the target status value to be updated. Whereas Status Update via an Utility uses the same UpdateStatus activity by passing a parameter page created using the "CreateNewParamsPage" private method with all the required information.
Published March 1, 2017 - Updated March 3, 2017