Amount format changes when refreshing other layout
There are two layouts: layout 1 and layout 2.
In layout 1 user configured a drop-down and a text control and the text control accepts decimal value which gets formatted and Layout 2 gets refreshed based on the change in the value of the drop-down configured in layout 1.
However when the user selects a value in the drop down then the decimal value formatting is lost though there is no refresh condition set on layout 1
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create two layouts.
2) Configure a drop-down and a text control in layout 1.
3) configure the refresh condition for the layout 2 based on the change in the value of the layout1.
4) Give a decimal value in the text box in layout 1.
5) Now select some value in the drop down configured.
6) Observe the layout 2 gets refreshed but also the formatting of the decimal value is not retained.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
In processOnBeforeSubmit function, the reload element which is passed contains the entire section and the data-value is replaced.
Since entire section was being sent, the other layout as well was getting refreshed.
0% found this useful