Amounts are parsed incorrectly
The below amounts are parsed incorrectly (according to the Pega Platform 8.2 Implementation Guide).
This occurs even when,
- CCC is a valid ISO currency code such as USD, GBP, or EUR.
- the decimal point is a decimal comma or a period separating the whole number from the fraction.
- the whole number string is a maximum of 15 digits, including the punctuation if present; if present, the 000 separator is a period or a comma
- the decimal fraction is a maximum of four digits and if zero can be represented as follows:
999,0 999,00 999,000 999,0000 999, 999,- 999 999. 999.0 999.00 999.000 999.0000
Steps to Reproduce
Create a Swift / Email with respective keywords to Amount Parsing and give an highlighted amount as in the detailed description.
- Create a Swift or an Email with respective keywords to Amount Parsing.
- Provide an amount as below.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Some amount formats do not parse according to the Amount guidelines.
Refer to the Implementation guide for all the formats.