Answer values for Simple or Complex questions are lost
Post Pega Survey 7.4 update, the answer values added for Simple or Complex questions of type radio button and others are lost.
Steps to Reproduce
- Develop an application in Pega Survey 7.2.1
- Develop surveys which have both Simple and Complex questions
- Include questions of the drop down and radio buttons types
- Include questions of complex type where a table is added
- Update the application to Pega Survey 7.4
- Run the application
Survey templates are modified which results in indexoutofboundeception while re-validating.
ResolutionHere’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
The templates should be changed according to the requirement. Or, use the default templates when upgrading and after the upgrade is complete, override the templates as required.
Published October 12, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.