Application document wizard
The application document wizard is not generating the images. You gave the data content and it creates rules acccordingly but still you do not see the screenshots.
You also had a few other specific issues while using the Application Document wizard.
1. Screen captures are only appearing for the correspondence rules and not for flow actions.
2. Screens are not being captured for the correct work object.
3. The Entity Relationship (ER) diagram is not displaying properly - You only see a small portion of the diagram and it is distorted.
4. The flow diagram displays incorrectly when the flow rule is withdrawn.
The explanation for this behavior is as follows:
1. In order to capture flow action screen shots, a specification needs to be associated with the flow action.
2. A work object from the implementation layer was entered but the screen captured is from a work object in the framework layer since that is where the flow action exists. HFix-21533 was provided to address this issue.
3. Changes have been made in Pega 7.1.6 that will address this issue. Beginning in Pega 7.1.6, entity relationship diagrams (ERDs) are now embedded in documents as Visio objects. This should address issues with large diagrams not displaying correctly.
4. This issue is resolved in 7.1.7.
0% found this useful