Artifact not visible on artifacts explorer section
User notified that a business rule artifact is not visible on the NBAM artifacts explorer panel. The decision table OfferRTEmailEligibilityRules is not being shown on the NBAM artifacts explorer.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log into marketing analyst portal.
2. Create a Decision Table OfferRTEmailEligibilityRules under your own custom ruleset (different from NBAM-Artifacts)
3. Explore the decision tab under Business Rules section,
4. Look for OfferRTEmailEligibilityRules decision table, it is invisible.
5. Search for the same artifact on search tool, it is visible.
By default NBAM portal displays only those Decision Table or artifacts which are created under the ruleset "NBAM Artefacts:06-03-01". User created the decision table 'OfferRTEmailEligibilityRules' under their custom ruleset.
User can update their custom ruleset under the settings tab of the Access Group. By making this change the artifacts/rules belong to only their custom ruleset and is visible but not from "NBAM-Artifacts". Hence user creates all their artifacts only under NBAM ruleset "NBAM-Artifacts" so that all the artifacts can be seen on the explorer.
0% found this useful