Assignment link behavior incorrect
The out-of-the-box pxOpenAssignmentLink correspondence fragment is embedded in the external assignment correspondence. When the external user clicks the assignment link received in an email for the first time, the assignment opens correctly. However, when the user opens the second assignment, a blank page displays on another tab.
Steps to Reproduce
- Include the pxOpenAssignmentLink correspondence fragment rule in the custom correspondence rule
- Use the SendSimpleEmail activity with the custom correspondence rule
- Click the link generated by the pxOpenAssigmentLink rule in the received email. The Designer Studio portal is launched
- Enter the user credentials and click the Submit button. The Designer Studio portal opens on the browser
- Click the link generated by the pxOpenAssigmentLink rule for another assignment in the received email. A blank page displays on another tab of the browser and errors occur
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. Multiple forbidden errors (403) display on opening a case with an external assignment.
- Apply HFix-52067
- Create the security/csrf/allowedActivities Dynamic System Setting value with pyMobileSnapStart in the Pega-Engine owning ruleset
0% found this useful