Assignment not removed from workbasket though case is resolved
A sporadic Assignment mismatch error.
- An assignment has been transferred to a workbasket.
- Another operator pulled the assignment and resolved the work object.
- However, the assignment still remains in the workbasket. In addition, the entry still remains in pc_assign_workbasket table with an incorrect status (not resolved).
- When an operator again pulled the orphan assignment from the workbasket, the Assignment Mismatch error.
Error MessagesError:Assignment mismatch
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case and move the case to last screen of the flow.
- Select Transfer workbasket local action and transferred the assignment to a workbasket.
- Manually search and open the case.
- Complete the details and submitted to resolve the case.
Root CauseThe problem is around obtaining Work Object Lock by the SLA Agent in the EstablishContext activity. Looks like the SLA(batch requestor) and browser requester are getting Lock attempt at the same time and resulting into the current error scenario.
ResolutionChange the setting "maxlockattempts" in prconfig.xml, the default value of this is 3 and set it to 1.
<env name="/database/maxlockattempts" value="1"/> All the server nodes needs to be restarted.
Published February 22, 2017 - Updated March 7, 2017