AssignUrgency not reset from Stage 1 to Stage 2/Assignment
Stage level SLA is configured for two stages (Stage 1 and Stage 2) in the case type. When the case navigates from one stage to another, the Urgency values on the user's worklist do not reset based on the initial Urgency specified in the Stage 2 SLA. However, when the Goal time is reached for the Stage 2 SLA, the Urgency values are recalculated due to using the out-of-the-box resynchAssignmentUrgency activity.
Similarly, the Assign Urgency does not reset for a Stage level SLA followed by the Assignment level SLA when the case moves to the Assignment level SLA. The initial urgency is added instead of being reset.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case type with two stages.
- Configure Stage level SLAs on both the stages.
- Configure an Assignment level SLA on Stage 2.
- Create a case and store it in Stage 1. Wait for the Goal and Deadline to expire for the Stage 1 SLA. Note the Urgency in the user worklist.
- Move the case from Stage 1 to Stage 2 which has another stage level SLA configured on it. Observe the Urgency on the user worklist for the case before the Stage 2 SLA Goal is reached. The Urgency remains the same as what it is at the end of Stage 1.
- Let the Stage 2 SLA Goal time expire. Observe the Urgency in the user worklist. The value is recalculated to the correct value when the out-of-the-box resynchAssignmentUrgency activity is used.
- Move the case to the Assignment in Stage 2 which has the SLA configured. Observe the Urgency on the user worklist. The initial Urgency of the Assignment SLA is added to the previous Urgency instead of being reset to what is defined on the Assignment SLA.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful