Asterisk symbol does not display on mandatory fields
Post upgrade to Pega 8.2.2, the asterisk symbol does not display for mandatory fields. This occurs randomly for certain properties.
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade from Pega 7.2.1 to Pega 8.2.2
- Log in to the application
- Configure a few fields with 'Required' condition set to 'Always'
- Run the flow. Certain fields do not display the Asterisk symbol
The pyReqRunOnClient property is set to True in the XML. This should be ignored when the 'Required' condition is set to 'Always'.
ResolutionPerform one of the following local changes:
- Delete the cell from the section and recreate the cell
- Add a condition to the 'Required' condition that always returns true
0% found this useful