Attachment names with spaces replaced with '_'
On creating a work object with attachments through Email Instantiation, the attachment names with spaces are replaced with '_' in the Case Attachment section.
Consider an attachment named 'Test 123.pdf' in the email. When the case is created, the attachment name changes to 'Test_123.pdf' in Attachment section.
Steps to Reproduce
Activities that create the attachment objects and link them to their work objects must perform the following:
- Create a page for the work object attachment (Data-WorkAttach-File class).
- Copy the file from the pyAttachment page (Data-ServiceMessage class) to the work object Attachment page.
- Save the attachment page (Obj-Save method).
- Create a link object (Link-Attachment class) that connects the attachment to the work object with the Link-Objects method.
- Commit the attachment object and the link object.
When an Email Listener processes a mail with attachments, the attachment names changed because the special characters in the name are replaced by '_' in the UtilsEmailMessageParser.cleanMsgAttchmentName() method.
An enhancement request, FDBK-62347 is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
100% found this useful