Attachment tab does not have option to select files
Post upgrade to Pega Platform 8.3, the Attachment tab does not have the option to select files on the basis of Category on the iPad.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Safari Browser on the iPad device.
- Navigate to the Attachment tab > +Add. A window prompt displays with the Attachment file option. However, the Category option is unavailable.
A software use or operation error.
The pyIsMobile flag is true for some versions of the iPad. However, for iPad Pro, this works correctly. The control used for this flow action, is a native iOS control for file browsing, cannot be used for Category selection.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add another button for an iPad specific case to upload the file directly and attach it to the case without any modal window.
- Create a new Attach control.
- Provide Visibility for mobile devices.
- Provide the Category to the control.
- Use a property reference.
- Populate the value from another dropdown.
0% found this useful