AuthorizationException when accessing property rules
When importing several property rules and a report definition rule into an environment, the built on class rule does not exist in the environment or in the imported RAP file. Unable to open the property rules and report definition rules after generating a new RAP file and importing the class instance.
Error in Obj-Open-By-Handle
com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.AuthorizationException: You are not authorized to open instance RULE-OBJ-PROPERTY YOURCLASSNAME STATUSID #20171017T155418.103 GMT
Steps to Reproduce
- Import a RAP file which includes rules but not the built on class rule.
- Import a RAP which includes the built on class rule.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. Although the rules are now valid, the conclusion cache still included invalid entries.
Perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Clear the conclusion cache from memory and the database using the System Management Application (SMA).
- In SMA, navigate to Advanced > Conclusion Cache.
- Click 'Clear Conclusion Cache in Memory'.
- Click 'Clear Conclusion Cache in Database'.
- Restart the servers.
100% found this useful