Autocomplete control is unable to read section parameter
Autocomplete control is unable to read section parameter.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section, for example C56857, with parameter 'TTType'
- Add an Autocomplete control in the created section
- Create a report, DataTableEditorReport, with a parameter
- Create the D_ExclusionList data page with a parameter, and define the DataTableEditorReport report with a parameter for the source of the data page
- Set the D_ExclusionList data page as List source for the Autocomplete control and pass the 'TTType' section parameter defined in step 1
- Check the parameter value that is passed to the D_ExclusionList data page. Any value does not populate in the Autocomplete control on pressing the down key
Results of the dropdown are populated along with the section rendering and hence the section parameter is available for the data page. This is applicable to 'At screen load' load behavior only. In case of an Autocomplete control, results are populated on pressing the down arrow key or while typing in the input field. In this scenario, the section is already loaded and hence the section parameter is not available for the data page.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Set a property with the parameter value during the section rendering and configure that property reference as the parameter to the data page.
0% found this useful