Autocomplete is not working in proper context inside grid
SummaryUnable to see the autocomplete menu on typing the string in the filed.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section S1.
- Include a dynamic layout DL1 inside that section.
- Include another section S2 in DL1.
- Include a dynamic layout DL3 in section S2.
- Include a repeating grid layout in dynamic layout DL3.
- Include an autocomplete control in a cell in repeating grid layout. Source for autocomplete is data transform, which populates static two or three results.
- Search for a value in autocomplete.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems' code autocomplete control. When it is kept inside the repeat grid, its context is mismatched. The behavior is different during runtime and design time for choosing the data transform.
- Apply HFix-31138.
- Run the pre-datatransform and pre-activity in the grid row page context.
Published January 6, 2017 - Updated January 16, 2017