“BadTableMapping-TooManyProperties” after importing rule
We ran an activity but it fails, “BadTableMapping-TooManyProperties”
Steps to Reproduce
- • Import to one of the Nodes.
- • Run an activity from the Node used to import and this updates and saves this new Property.
- • Logging into another node in the Cluster.
- • Running the Activity from this other node but it fails, “BadTableMapping-TooManyProperties”
- • Checking Out and Checking In the Property on this other node and the Activity then works.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
For now, PRPC nodes require a restart to pick up new columns.
An enhancement request, FDBK-18289, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful