Benefit variation is not displayed on plan data instance
SummaryA plan was created through the Product Development portal with a benefit that has a copay variation. The plan has been advanced to the prod-approved status. The variation is visible on the plan work object in both the review and perform harnesses but not visible on the data instance that is displayed when searching for plans via the portal search feature.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create 1 benefit work object and advance it to prod-approved.
- Create 1 benefit set and add benefit to benefit set and advance it to prod-approved.
- Create 1 network and advance it to prod-approved.
- Create 1 Product Template and select the network and benefit set created in previous steps and advance it to prod-approved.
- Create 1 Product and select the template created in previous step and advance it to prod-approved.
- Create 1 Plan and advance to the "configure benefits" screen.
- When at the configure benefit screen, click the hyperlink for the benefit to open up modal.
- Within modal, select the 'Policies" tab and expand the network row.
- Click "on Edit" button and then click the "add variation".
- Add values for the variation and click the save button.
- Click the submit button on the modal.
- Click "Mark All" as Complete button and click "Finish".
- Advance the plan to prod-approved.
- Click on "Plan" tab on the left panel of the portal.
- Enter plan name in the search criteria and click search button.
- Click on the plan in the search results to open the plan data instance.
- Click the "configured benefits" tab.
- Click on the benefit hyperlink to open the modal.
- Select "policies" tab and expand the network.
- Variation information is not displayed.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published March 2, 2017 - Updated March 6, 2017