'Body Visible When' not available in repeating tab layout PRPC 7
Repeating tabbed layouts in PRPC 6.2 had the option of giving the Body Visible When in the properties of the layout. User can't refer a when condition of the pagelist property. PRPC 7 cannot use a when condition of the pagelist property.
Not able to find the when rule for the embedded pagelist.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a tabbed repeat layout UI in Pega 6.2 with Body Visible When option.
2. Import the rule to Pega 7.
3. Try to save the rule.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules. This is a compile-time bug, but at run-time, the system will run the proper when rule from the proper class.
This issue is resolved with the following local change:
1. Do a ‘Save as’ of the actual ‘When Rule’ to the Class where the section is defined
2. Set the above when rule as the value of the ‘Body Visibility’
3. Save the section(Error will not be thrown)
4. Delete the above duplicate when rule (if you think there will not be any more section saves).
The issue is also permenantly fixed in Pega 7.1.7 without the use of the above local change.