Borders do not appear for read-only text in skin
Borders do not appear for read-only text in skin.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a new Mixin on Skin of type combination to declare text and border.
2. Add border as soild.
2. Notice that for read only of type "Text Inputs & Formatted Text" on "Components" tab is not working for readonly fileds.
pyEndUserSkin71 does not intake the value entered of borders for read only text.
This issue is resolved through the following Local-change:
1. Create a CSS ReadOnlyBorder in pyEndUser71 skin.
2. Apply the below code in the css(based on required color)
border:1px solid pink !important;
3. Test by setting the 'Edit Option' as read-only (always) and notice that the border appears.