Built in purge is not working as expected
As per the defined purging for Autonomic Event Services (AES) system, it was supposed to purge the entries older than 14 days.
User does not see the purging is not happening in the AES system. To validate, user would require related tables for AES Settings.
Steps to Reproduce
Open AESSettings from Pega-AES-Data-AESSettings.
Here are the classes and corresponding tables that are purged based on the settings in “PegaAES-Data-AESSettings” instance:
- PegaAES-Data-Alert - pegadata.pegaam_alert
- PegaAES-Data-Exception - pegadata.pegaam_exception
- PegaAES-Data-LogUsage - pegadata.pegaam_perf_stats
- PegaAES-Data-NodeStats - pegadata.pegaam_node_stats
- PegaAES-Data-IndicatorChange - pegadata.pegaam_ind_change
- PegaAES-Data-CriticalEvent - pegadata.pegaam_crit_event
- PegaAES-Data-NodeHealth - pegadata.pegaam_node_health
- PegaAES-Data-Indicator - pegadata.pegaam_indicator
- PegaAES-Data-TopOffenders - pegadata.pegaam_topoffenders
- PegaAES-Work-Exception - pegadata.pegaam_exception_work
- PegaAES-Work-Action - pegadata.pegaam_action_work
- PegaAES-Data-DailyMetrics - pegadata.pegaam_dailymetrics
Published March 15, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.