Built in purge is not working as expected
SummaryAs per the defined purging for
Autonomic Event Services (AES) system, it was supposed to purge the entries older than 14 days.
User does not see the purging is not happening in the AES system. To validate, user would require related tables for AES Settings.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to ReproduceOpen AESSettings from Pega-AES-Data-AESSettings.
Root CauseNot Applicable
ResolutionHere are the classes and corresponding tables that are purged based on the settings in “PegaAES-Data-AESSettings” instance:
- PegaAES-Data-Alert - pegadata.pegaam_alert
- PegaAES-Data-Exception - pegadata.pegaam_exception
- PegaAES-Data-LogUsage - pegadata.pegaam_perf_stats
- PegaAES-Data-NodeStats - pegadata.pegaam_node_stats
- PegaAES-Data-IndicatorChange - pegadata.pegaam_ind_change
- PegaAES-Data-CriticalEvent - pegadata.pegaam_crit_event
- PegaAES-Data-NodeHealth - pegadata.pegaam_node_health
- PegaAES-Data-Indicator - pegadata.pegaam_indicator
- PegaAES-Data-TopOffenders - pegadata.pegaam_topoffenders
- PegaAES-Work-Exception - pegadata.pegaam_exception_work
- PegaAES-Work-Action - pegadata.pegaam_action_work
- PegaAES-Data-DailyMetrics - pegadata.pegaam_dailymetrics
Published February 17, 2017 - Updated March 14, 2017