Bulk action filter condition reset incorrectly
SummaryIn the Bulk Actions page, when a user adds a new filter property, the other conditions are being reset incorrectly.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Bulk Actions page and choose Process.
- Use the following filters and check the results returned (three results are returned in this example).
- Case Type Is Any.
- Work Status Equal To New.
- Change the second filter to Label Starts With Request. There are still three results returned – one of the labels is “Request ????”.
- Add a third condition: Work Status Is Equal To New. Now only two results are returned. The item with the label “Request ????” is missing.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published May 5, 2017 - Updated May 22, 2017