Bulk action filters are not applied correctly
On modifying filters, the filter values on the Bulk Actions screen are set incorrectly. This occurs intermittently and incorrect results display while filtering.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Bulk Actions screen in the Case Manager portal.
- Add a Create Date/Time filter.
- Change the Create Date/Time such that it does not return results (for example, to Last Updated).
- Restore the Create Date/Time option to the previous setting. Results do not display though there were results earlier.
- Delete the Create Date/Time filter row and add it again. The correct results display.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.