Bulk Action is not working for all the selected cases
When user was trying to transfer the cases using Bulk actions, sometimes all the cases are not getting transferred. Below are the unexpected behavior:
- All selected cases are not getting transferred if user deletes all the filter properties.
- Only one case is marked as selected after the transfer process even though user selects multiple cases.
"Required parameter flowName"
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to bulk actions from user menu on the top right.
2. Select Process radio button to see the WorkObject assigned to that operator.
3. Delete all the filter properties.(Assign to operator and work status).
4. Select more than eight cases quickly. Click on "Select action" and transfer the selected cases to some other operator.
5. Observe the result . All selected cases will not be transferred and only one case will be marked as selected after the transfer process.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Apply HFix-21572 and HFix-29235 to resolve the reported behavior.
Published September 2, 2016 - Updated September 15, 2016