Bulk process moves stories to Open instead of Withdrawn
When using the bulk processing functionality to withdraw multiple user stories, the first user story is withdrawn correctly but the rest are marked as Open.
Steps to Reproduce
- Select Bulk Process from Backlog
- Select all stories
- Select Withdraw Item from the Actions menu
- Add text into Reason field
- Select Process Work
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules that results in the stories put into an incorrect status when utilizing PMF on Pega 7.2.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save-As a copy of PegaProjMgmt-Work-UserStory.ActionWithdrawItem into an application ruleset
- Update the rule to add a third step, which performs the following Property-Set:
Published July 14, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.