Bulk Transfer action does not work for cases present in a flow
Bulk Transfer action does not work for cases that are present in a flow, which applies to an embedded data class.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Case Type and create an embedded data page of any data class.
- Create a flow in the data class.
- From any Step flow, add a subflow shape to move the case to the subflow.
- Open Bulk Action and click the Process radio button. The 'pzRunBulkProcessReport' activity is run to build the list and internally calls one of the three Report Definitions (pyBulkProcessingTemplate, pyBulkProcessingTemplateWorkList, or pyBulkProcessingTemplateWorkBasket) based on the conditions selected.
- In the Bulk Action filter, set the 'Assign to field', so that it calls the 'pyBulkProcessingTemplateWorkList' report definition to build the list.
- Select the case which was routed to the flow on the embedded page. Select 'Transfer' from the Action.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful