Calculation builder for segment criteria produces error
SummaryWhen adding a function to the segment criteria with the non-visual method in the calculation builder we are facing this error:
The Flow Action post-processing activity pzReportsCalculationBuilderPost failed: java.lang.NullPointerException
Error MessagesThe Flow Action post-processing activity pzReportsCalculationBuilderPost failed: java.lang.NullPointerException
Steps to Reproduce
- In the Marketing Portal go to Audiences and create a new segment.
- Turn the active visualization off in order to use the list method.
- Add a filter condition and select function (fx) for the column source.
- Add a function and a source (for example "The year number of [Date to be converted]" as function and the DOB as source).
- Click submit and you will see the error.
Change string comparisons against Rule-Obj-Report-Definition was startsWith()
in determineReportPage() in Report.java where as the correct function would be equals()
Published May 4, 2017 - Updated May 5, 2017